This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS09-034.
Specially crafted HTML page will let the attacker execute arbitrary codes in the context of the affected system and cause memory corruption. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/MS09-034
Multiple errors occur due to the way IE - handles memory objects, - handles table operations, - access a previously deleted object.
Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (928090)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Privilege Elevation Vulnerability (2800277)
- Microsoft Data Access Components Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2560656)
- Microsoft Bluetooth Stack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2566220)
- Microsoft Help and Support Center Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2229593)