The host is running CUPS and is prone to Information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to obtain sensitive information from cupsd process memory via a crafted request. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to CUPS version 1.4.4 or later, For updates refer to http://www.cups.org/software.php
This flaw is due to an error in 'cgi_initialize_string' function in 'cgi-bin/var.c' which mishandles input parameters containing the '%' character.
CUPS version 1.4.3 and prior.
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- bozohttpd Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Apache HTTP Server 'httpOnly' Cookie Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability