This host is running DATAC RealWin SCADA Server and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the application. Failed exploit attempts will cause a denial-of-service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to a boundary error when processing various On_FC_BINFILE_FCS_*FILE packets, which can be exploited to cause a stack based buffer overflow by sending specially crafted packets to port 910.
DATAC RealFlex RealWin 2.1 (Build 184.108.40.206) and prior.
CVSS Base Score: 10.0
- Avaya WinPDM Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- BSPlayer Stack Overflow Vulnerability SRT
- Adobe Audition '.ses' Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Adobe Reader '/Registry' and '/Ordering' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)
- Adobe Reader/Acrobat Multiple Vulnerabilities - Nov08 (Win)