The remote FTP server has one or more default test accounts. Description : The version of DataWizard FTPXQ that is installed on the remote host has one or more default accounts setup which can allow an attacker to read and/or write arbitrary files on the system.
Disable or change the password for any unnecessary user accounts.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- FileCOPA FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Surge-FTP Admin Multiple Reflected Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- DataWizard FtpXQ Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- tnftpd 'ftp://' Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- KnFTP Server 'FEAT' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability