ddrLPD is prone to a remote denial-of-service vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. ddrLPD 1.0 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- F-Secure Policy Manager Server fsmsh.dll module DoS
- Adobe Flash Media Server Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability (August-2011)
- Asterisk T.38 Negotiation Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader 'AcroPDF.DLL' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apple Safari Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win) - Apr09