This host is installed with Dell Webcam and is prone to multiple buffer overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the application using the ActiveX control. Impact Level: System/Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to boundary error when processing user-supplied input.
- 3CTftpSvc TFTP Server Long Mode Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader/Acrobat Multiple BOF Vulnerabilities - Jun09 (Win)
- ALLMediaServer Request Handling Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Adobe Flash Player Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Reader Multiple BOF Vulnerabilities - Jun09 (Linux)