The host is installed with PHP and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could result in denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to PHP version 5.2.9 or above, http://www.php.net/downloads.php Workaround: For workaround refer below link, http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/php-src/ext/json/JSON_parser.c?r1=126.96.36.199&r2=188.8.131.52
Improper handling of .zip file while doing extraction via php_zip_make_relative_path function in php_zip.c file.
PHP version prior to 5.2.9
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Comodo Internet Security Denial of Service Vulnerability-02
- Active Perl Denial of Service Vulnerability Feb 2014 (Windows)
- Adobe Reader 'AcroPDF.DLL' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- Apple Safari Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win) - Apr09
- Django Forms Library Algorithmic Complexity Vulnerability