The host is installed with DesignWorks Professional and is prone to stack overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the remote attackers execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into opening a specially crafted file and can cause stack overflow in the context of the affected application. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one For updates refer to http://www.capilano.com/html/dwwp.html
Boundary error exists when processing '.cct' files.
DesignWorks Professional version 5.0.7 and prior.
- BreakPoint Software, Hex Workshop Buffer Overflow vulnerability
- Adobe Flash CS3 SWF Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Reader/Acrobat Multiple BOF Vulnerabilities - Jun09 (Win)
- Alleycode HTML Editor Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Vulnerabilities - Mar09 (Linux)