The remote web server contains a content management system written in PHP. Description : This script detects whether the remote host is running Land Down Under (LDU) and extracts the version number and location if found. Land Down Under is a content management system using PHP and MySQL.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- PmWiki Table Feature 'width' Parameter Cross-site scripting vulnerability
- Multiple ZyWALL USG Products Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability
- LDAP Account Manager 'selfserviceSaveOk' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Ariadne Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- RemotelyAnywhere Cross Site Scripting