Dopewars is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability that affects the server part of the application. An attacker can exploit this issue to crash the affected application, denying service to legitimate users. This issue affects Dopewars 1.5.12 other versions may also be affected.
Fixes are available in the SVN repository. Please see the references for details.
- Cogent DataHub Integer Overflow Vulnerability
- CUPS '_cupsImageReadTIFF()' Integer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Content-Type Header Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Firefox Browser Libxul Memory Leak Remote DoS Vulnerability - Win
- Adobe Flash Media Server XML Data Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability