This host is installed with Easy RM to MP3 Converter and is prone to Buffer Overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker craft a malicious playlist file and can cause denial of service in the context of the affected system. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
This flaw is due to improper boundary checking while the user supplies the input to the application by opening any crafted playlist file.
Easy RM to MP3 Converter version 188.8.131.520 on Windows.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple Vulnerabilities - August10 (Linux)
- EMC Data Protection Advisor NULL Pointer Dereference Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Avaya IP Office Manager TFTP Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - January12 (Windows)
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability