This host is running Ecava IntegraXor and is prone Directory Traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to download files from the disk where the server is installed through directory traversal attacks. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to Ecava IntegraXor 3.6.4000.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.ecava.com/index.htm
The flaw is due to 'open' request, which can be used by an attacker to download files from the disk where the server is installed.
Ecava IntegraXor version 3.6.4000.0 and prior
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Lil' HTTP Server Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_proxy' Reverse Proxy Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- iWeb Server URL Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- bozotic HTTP server Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Jetty Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities