This host is running Ecava IntegraXor and is prone Directory Traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to download files from the disk where the server is installed through directory traversal attacks. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to Ecava IntegraXor 3.6.4000.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.ecava.com/index.htm
The flaw is due to 'open' request, which can be used by an attacker to download files from the disk where the server is installed.
Ecava IntegraXor version 3.6.4000.0 and prior
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apache Tomcat Request Object Security Bypass Vulnerability (Win)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache HTTP Server Scoreboard Security Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)
- Cherokee URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Arbor Networks Peakflow SP 'index/' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability