ejabberd is prone to a vulnerability that may allow attackers to cause an affected application to enter an infinite loop, resulting in a denial-of- service condition. ejabberd versions prior to 2.1.9 are affected.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- ejabberd XML Parsing Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- CUPS '_cupsImageReadTIFF()' Integer Overflow Vulnerability
- AVG Anti-Virus UPX Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- AyeView GIF Image Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability
- COWON Media Center JetAudio .wav File Denial Of Service Vulnerability