This host is missing a critical security update according to Microsoft Bulletin MS10-076.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code by tricking a user into visiting a malicious web page or opening a specially crafted email or Office document. Impact Level: System/Application
Run Windows Update and update the listed hotfixes or download and update mentioned hotfixes in the advisory from the below link, http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS10-076.mspx
The flaw is due to an integer overflow error in the Embedded OpenType Font Engine when parsing certain tables within specially crafted files and content containing embedded fonts.
Micorsoft Windows 7 Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 and prior. Microsoft Windows 2K3 Service Pack 2 and prior. Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and prior. Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 and prior.
- Microsoft Distributed File System Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (2535512)
- Embedded OpenType Font Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (982132)
- Consent User Interface Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (2442962)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (958215)
- Microsoft Bluetooth Stack Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (2566220)