The remote host runs eZ/eZphotoshare, a service for sharing and exchanging digital photos. This version is vulnerable to a denial of service attack. An attacker could prevent the remote service from accepting requests from users by establishing quickly multiple connections from the same host.
Upgrade to the latest version of this software.
- ClamAV 'cli_pdf()' PDF File Processing Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- AyeView GIF Image Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Beckhoff TwinCAT 'TCATSysSrv.exe' Network Packet Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apple Safari 'WebKit.dll' Stack Consumption Vulnerability
- CUPS Denial of Service Vulnerability - Jun09