This host is running Ezhometech Ezserver and is prone stack based buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation may allow remote attackers to cause the application to crash, creating a denial of service condition. Impact Level: System/Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Buffer overflow condition exist in URL handling, sending long GET request to the server on port 8000 will cause server process to exit.
Ezhometech EzServer version 6.4 and prior
- EasyPHP Webserver Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - March 2011
- Null HTTPd Server Content-Length HTTP Header Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- Lighttpd 'mod_userdir' Case Sensitive Comparison Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Weborf 'get_param_value()' Function HTTP Header Handling Denial Of Service Vulnerability