The remote host is an F-Secure Policy Manager Server. Description : The remote host is running a version a F-Secure Policy Manager Server which is vulnerable to a denial of service. A malicious user can forge a request to query a MS-DOS device name through the 'fsmsh.dll' CGI module, which will prevent legitimate users from accessing the service using the Manager Console.
Upgrade to F-Secure Policy Manager Server 7.01 or later.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Firebird SQL 'op_connect_request' Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- CUPS IPP Packets Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Dopewars Server 'REQUESTJET' Message Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win) - Apr09
- Comodo Internet Security Denial of Service Vulnerability-03