The host is running FileCOPA ftp Server and is prone to directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to read arbitrary files on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to FileCOPA FTP Server 6.01.01 or later, For updates refer to http://www.filecopa-ftpserver.com/
The flaw is due to an error while handling certain requests which can be exploited to download arbitrary files from the host system.
FileCOPA FTP Server version 6.01
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server Multiple Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- SmartFTP Client Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Home FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Small FTPD Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability