The host is running FileCOPA ftp Server and is prone to directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to read arbitrary files on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to FileCOPA FTP Server 6.01.01 or later, For updates refer to http://www.filecopa-ftpserver.com/
The flaw is due to an error while handling certain requests which can be exploited to download arbitrary files from the host system.
FileCOPA FTP Server version 6.01
- Home FTp Server DOS And Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Home FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- wu-ftpd rnfr file overwrite
- Ricoh DC Software DL-10 FTP Server 'USER' Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- SurgeFTP 'surgeftpmgr.cgi' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities