The host is running FileCOPA ftp Server and is prone to directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to read arbitrary files on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to FileCOPA FTP Server 6.01.01 or later, For updates refer to http://www.filecopa-ftpserver.com/
The flaw is due to an error while handling certain requests which can be exploited to download arbitrary files from the host system.
FileCOPA FTP Server version 6.01
- Home FTP Server 'SITE INDEX' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Golden FTP Server 'DELE' Command Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- vsftpd '__tzfile_read()' Function Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- ArGoSoft FTP Server .NET Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- FTPD glob (too many *) denial of service