This host is running FileCopa FTP Server and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause a Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to FileCopa FTP Server version 5.02 http://www.filecopa-ftpserver.com/download.html
The flaw is due to an error in the handling of 'NOOP' FTP commands. This can be exploited to hang an affected server via an overly large number of specially crafted NOOP commands.
FileCopa FTP Server version 5.01 and prior on Windows.
- Home FTP Server 'SITE INDEX' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Core FTP Server 'Type' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Titan FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Core FTP Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Serv-U 'SITE SET TRANSFERPROGRESS ON' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability