This host is running FileCopa FTP Server and is prone to Denial of Service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to cause a Denial of Service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to FileCopa FTP Server version 5.02 http://www.filecopa-ftpserver.com/download.html
The flaw is due to an error in the handling of 'NOOP' FTP commands. This can be exploited to hang an affected server via an overly large number of specially crafted NOOP commands.
FileCopa FTP Server version 5.01 and prior on Windows.
- ProFTPD mod_tls Module NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- QuickShare File Share FTP Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- proftpd < 1.2.11 remote user enumeration
- Surge-FTP Admin Multiple Reflected Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Small FTPD Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability