FileZilla Server before 0.9.22 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a wildcard argument to the (1) LIST or (2) NLST commands, which results in a NULL pointer dereference, a different set of vectors than CVE-2006-6564. NOTE: CVE analysis suggests that the problem might be due to a malformed PORT command.
Upgrade vulnerable FTP server to latest version.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- vsftpd FTP Server 'ls.c' Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Small FTPD Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- WS_FTP Server Manager Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Femitter FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Wing FTP Server Versions Prior to 3.4.1 Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities