FileZilla Server before 0.9.22 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via a wildcard argument to the (1) LIST or (2) NLST commands, which results in a NULL pointer dereference, a different set of vectors than CVE-2006-6564. NOTE: CVE analysis suggests that the problem might be due to a malformed PORT command.
Upgrade vulnerable FTP server to latest version.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Bftpd Unspecified Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- ArGoSoft FTP Server .NET Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- KnFTP Server 'FEAT' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Wing FTP Server Denial of Service Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- tnftpd 'ftp://' Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability