This host is running Firebird server and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade Firebird to 2.1.5 Update 1, 2.5.2 Update 1, 2.5.3, 2.1.6 or later, For updates refer to http://www.firebirdsql.org
The flaw exists with a group number extracted from the CNCT information, which is sent by the client and whose size is not properly checked.
Firebird Server version 2.1.3 to 2.1.5 before 18514 and 2.5.1 to 2.5.3 before 26623 on Windows
- Pango Integer Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- CoCSoft Stream Down Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- XnView Multiple Image Decompression Heap Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- ScriptFTP 'GETLIST' or 'GETFILE' Commands Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- RealPlayer Watch Folders Function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)