The host is installed with Mozilla Firefox browser and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker execute arbitrary codes in the context of the web browser and can obtain sensitive information of the remote user through the web browser. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Mozilla Firefox version 3.6.3 or later For updates refer to http://www.getfirefox.com
The Web Browser fails to properly enforce the same-origin policy, which leads to cross-domain information disclosure.
Mozilla Firefox version from 2.0 to 3.0.5 on Windows.
- Fisheye Multiple Vulnerabilities
- ASUS RT-N56U Wireless Router 'QIS_wizard.htm' Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server SIP Logging Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Serendipity 'serendipity_admin.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Manx Multiple Cross Site Scripting and Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities