The host is installed with Mozilla Firefox browser and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker execute arbitrary codes in the context of the web browser and can obtain sensitive information of the remote user through the web browser. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Mozilla Firefox version 3.6.3 or later For updates refer to http://www.getfirefox.com
The Web Browser fails to properly enforce the same-origin policy, which leads to cross-domain information disclosure.
Mozilla Firefox version from 2.0 to 3.0.5 on Windows.
- phpGraphy 'theme_dir' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Bugzilla 'Install/Filesystem.pm' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Packeteer Web Management Interface Version
- LDAP Account Manager 'selfserviceSaveOk' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- PHP display_errors Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability