This host is running FlashGet, which is prone to Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow execution of arbitrary code by tricking a user into connecting to a malicious ftp server. Impact Level : Application
Upgrade to FlashGet version 3.3 or later For updates refer to http://www.flashget.com/index_en.htm
Error exist when handling overly long FTP PWD responses.
FlashGet 1.9 (188.8.131.523) and prior versions on Windows (All).
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apple Safari Multiple Vulnerabilities June-09 (Win) - II
- Adobe Reader '.ETD File' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Linux)
- Avaya IP Office Manager TFTP Denial of Service Vulnerability
- 7T Interactive Graphical SCADA System 'dc.exe' Command Injection Vulnerability
- CUPS IPP Use-After-Free Denial of Service Vulnerability