The host is installed with Foxit Reader and is prone to multiple buffer overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow the attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of an application that uses the affected library. Failed exploit attempts will likely result in denial-of-service conditions. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Foxit Reader version 4.1.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/index.php
Multiple flaws are due to an error in the handling of 'PDF' documents. It is not properly rendering the PDF documents.
Foxit Reader version prior to 4.1.1 (4.1.1.0805)
- ImageMagick Integer Overflow Vulnerability - 03 June (Windows)
- VLC Media Player '.AVI' File BOF Vulnerability (Linux)
- SquidGuard Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- XnView Multiple Image Decompression Heap Overflow Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- VLC Media Player 'MP4_ReadBox_skcr()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)