This host is running Freefloat FTP Server and is prone to buffer overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploits may allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary code on the system or cause the application to crash. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to improper bounds checking when processing certain requests.
FreeFloat Ftp Server Version 1.00
- VLC Media Player Stack Overflow Vulnerability (Win-Mar09)
- Trend Micro OfficeScan URL Filtering Engine Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Tcptrack Command Line Parsing Heap Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- VLC Media Player '.AVI' File BOF Vulnerability (Linux)
- Yahoo Messenger JPG Photo Sharing Integer Overflow Vulnerability