The host is running Freefloat FTP Server and is prone to directory traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to read arbitrary files on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an error while handling certain requests, which can be exploited to download arbitrary files from the host system via directory traversal attack.
Freefloat FTPserver version 1.00
- FileCOPA FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Home FTP Server 'MKD' Command Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- WS_FTP Server Manager Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Golden FTP Server 'DELE' Command Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Titan FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities