This host is installed with FreeSWITCH and is prone to multiple buffer overflow vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attacker to cause multiple buffer overflows, resulting in a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Flaw is due to improper validation of user supplied input when handling the 'index' variable or when handling 'substituted' variables in switch_regex.c script.
FreeSWITCH version 1.2
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- ClamAV 'cli_pdf()' and 'cli_scanicon()' Denial of Service Vulnerabilities (Win
- chm2pdf Insecure Temporary File Creation or DoS Vulnerability
- Asterisk T.38 Negotiation Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- freeSSHd Pre-Authentication Error Remote DoS Vulnerability
- F-Secure Policy Manager Server fsmsh.dll module DoS