This host is installed with Fresh FTP Client and is prone to directory traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to download files to an arbitrary location on a user's system. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an input validation error when downloading directories containing files with directory traversal specifiers in the filename.
FreshWebMaster Fresh FTP version 5.37 and prior
- ActFax FTP Server Post Auth 'RETR' Command Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Smallftpd FTP Server Multiple Requests Denial of Service Vulnerability
- SolarFTP 'PASV' Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- War FTP Daemon 'USER' and 'PASS' Remote Format String Vulnerability
- AutoFTP Manager FTP Client Directory Traversal Vulnerability