The remote FTP server contains world-writeable files Description : By crawling through the remote FTP server, several directories where marked as being world writeable. An attacker may use this misconfiguration problem to use the remote FTP server to host arbitrary data, including possibly illegal content (ie: Divx movies, etc...).
Configure the remote FTP directories so that they are not world-writeable.
- ProFTPD mod_tls Module NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Serv-U File Server User Directory Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- proftpd < 1.2.11 remote user enumeration
- Home FTp Server DOS And Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- RaidenFTPD Directory Traversal flaw