This host is installed with Gabset Media Player Classic and is prone to Integer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful exploitation allows the attacker to execute arbitrary codes and may crash the player. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
An integer overflow occurs when processing specially crafted MIDI (.mid) files containg a malformed header.
Gabset Media Player Classic 6.4.9 and prior on Windows.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- SIP Express Router Register Buffer Overflow
- PHP 'apache_request_headers()' Function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- NTP Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- VLC Media Player 'MP4_ReadBox_skcr()' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Linux)
- Novell Groupwise Client ActiveX Control Buffer Overflow Vulnerability