The remote host has Gator/GAIN Spyware Installed. Gator tracks the sites that users visit and forwards that data back to the company's servers. Gator sells the use of this information to advertisers. It also lets companies launch a pop-up ad when users visit various Web sites. This software is not suitable for a business environment.
Uninstall the software
- Microsoft .NET '__VIEWSTATE' Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- MS Windows taskmgr.exe Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows Minimum Certificate Key Length Spoofing Vulnerability (2661254)
- Opera web browser address bar spoofing weakness
- PuTTY SSH2 authentication password persistence weakness