The remote SMTP server crashes when it is send a command with a too long argument. A cracker might use this flaw to kill this service or worse, execute arbitrary code on your server.
upgrade your MTA or change it.
- McAfee GroupShield for Exchange X-Header Security Bypass Vulnerability
- GNU glibc Remote Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Exim)
- CMailServer ActiveX Control Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Sendmail remote header buffer overflow
- Sendmail NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability