The remote exim is using a version of glibc which is prone to a heap-based buffer-overflow vulnerability.
An attacker can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary code in the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts may crash the application, denying service to legitimate users.
Update you glibc and reboot.
Send a special crafted HELO request and check the response
- CMailServer ActiveX Control Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- IMC SMTP EHLO Buffer Overrun
- GNU glibc Remote Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Exim)
- Sendmail NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability
- SpamAssassin Milter Plugin 'mlfi_envrcpt()' Remote Arbitrary Command Injection Vulnerability