This host is running GoAhead Webserver and is prone to multiple cross site scripting vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Multiple flaws are due to improper validation of user-supplied input via the 'name' and 'address' parameters in goform/formTest, which allows attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site.
GoAhead Webserver version 2.5
- Ecava IntegraXor Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Hash Collision Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability