A vulnerable version of GoAhead Webserver is running on the remote host. Description : GoAhead Webserver is installed on the remote system. It's an open-source webserver, which is capable of hosting ASP pages, and installation on multiple operating systems. The version installed is vulnerable to Script Source Code Disclosure, by adding extra characters to the URL. Possible characters are %00, %5C, %2F.
Upgrade to GoAhead WebServer 2.1.8 or a newer release.
- Cherokee Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http' 2.2.9 for Unix Timeout Handling Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- HTTP File Server Security Bypass and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Cherokee Directory Traversal Vulnerability