A vulnerable version of GoAhead Webserver is running on the remote host. Description : GoAhead Webserver is installed on the remote system. It's an open-source webserver, which is capable of hosting ASP pages, and installation on multiple operating systems. The version installed is vulnerable to Script Source Code Disclosure, by adding extra characters to the URL. Possible characters are %00, %5C, %2F.
Upgrade to GoAhead WebServer 2.1.8 or a newer release.
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) XSS and CSRF Vulnerabilities