A vulnerable version of GoAhead Webserver is running on the remote host. Description : GoAhead Webserver is installed on the remote system. It's an open-source webserver, which is capable of hosting ASP pages, and installation on multiple operating systems. The version installed is vulnerable to Script Source Code Disclosure, by adding extra characters to the URL. Possible characters are %00, %5C, %2F.
Upgrade to GoAhead WebServer 2.1.8 or a newer release.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Cherokee Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Cherokee URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM Rational Quality Manager and Rational Test Lab Manager Tomcat Default Account Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Console DoS vulnerability