This host is installed with Google Chrome and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the attacker execute arbitrary codes in the context of the web browser and can reveal sensitive information of the remote user through the web browser.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one. For updates refer to http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com
This flaw is due to cross-domain information disclosure vulnerability as the web browser fails to properly enforce the same-origin policy.
Google Chrome version 126.96.36.199 and prior.
- ownCloud Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities -02 May14
- Novatel Wireless MiFi 2352 Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Sambar sendmail /session/sendmail
- Atlassian Confluence Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- BestShopPro 'str' Parameter Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities