The host is installed with Google Chrome and is prone to multiple denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Google Chrome 16.0.912.75 or later, For updates refer to http://www.google.com/chrome
Multiple flaws are due to, - A use-after-free error when the handling of animation frames. - A boundary error within the 'xmlStringLenDecodeEntities()' function of libxml2 - A stack based buffer overflow error in glyph handling.
Google Chrome version prior to 16.0.912.75 on Linux
- Apple iTunes Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Adersoft VbsEdit '.vbs' File Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apple QuickTime Multiple Vulnerabilities - Jun09
- BulletProof FTP Client '.bps' File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - January12 (Linux)