The host is installed with Google Chrome and is prone to multiple denial of service vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to the Google Chrome 17.0.963.65 or later, For updates refer to http://www.google.com/chrome
For more information on the vulnerabilities refer the reference section.
Google Chrome version prior to 17.0.963.65 on Mac OS X
CVE CVE-2011-3031, CVE-2011-3032, CVE-2011-3033, CVE-2011-3034, CVE-2011-3035, CVE-2011-3036, CVE-2011-3037, CVE-2011-3038, CVE-2011-3039, CVE-2011-3040, CVE-2011-3041, CVE-2011-3042, CVE-2011-3043, CVE-2011-3044
CVSS Base Score: 7.5
- Epson EventManager 'x-protocol-version' Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CUPS Subscription Incorrectly uses Guest Account DoS Vulnerability
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - March12 (Linux)
- ClamAV 'find_stream_bounds()' PDF File Processing Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apple QuickTime Multiple Vulnerabilities - Jun09