The host is running Herberlin Bremsserver and is prone to directory traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to improper validation of URI containing ../(dot dot) sequences, which allows attackers to read arbitrary files via directory traversal attacks.
Herberlin Bremsserver Version 3.0
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Apache Tomcat 'sort' and 'orderBy' Parameters Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server IVT Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Account Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Herberlin Bremsserver Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability