The host is running Home Ftp Server and is prone to Denail of Service and Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities using Invalid commands.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to to cause a denial of service or directory traversal attacks on the affected application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Home FTP Server version 188.8.131.52 or later. For updates refer to http://downstairs.dnsalias.net/homeftpserver.html
- An error in the handling of multiple 'SITE INDEX' commands can be exploited to stop the server. - An input validation error when handling the MKD FTP command can be exploited to create directories outside the FTP root or create files with any contents in arbitrary directories via directory traversal sequences in a file upload request.
Home FTP Server version 184.108.40.206 and prior.
- DataWizard FtpXQ Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Home FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- tnftpd 'ftp://' Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Small FTPD Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- ProFTPD mod_tls Module NULL Character CA SSL Certificate Validation Security Bypass Vulnerability