Home FTP Server is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied input. Exploiting this issue allows an authenticated user to create directories outside the FTP root directory, which may lead to other attacks. Home FTP Server 188.8.131.52 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- TurboFTP 'DELE' FTP Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Core FTP Server Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- FileCopa FTP Server 'NOOP' Command DoS Vulnerability
- Wing FTP Server Versions Prior to 3.4.1 Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- freeFTPD PASS Command Buffer Overflow Vulnerability