Home FTP Server is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied input. Exploiting this issue allows an authenticated user to create directories outside the FTP root directory, which may lead to other attacks. Home FTP Server 126.96.36.199 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- httpdx Multiple Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- Cerberus FTP Server Long Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Home FTP Server 'SITE INDEX' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Core FTP Server 'Type' Command Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- pyftpdlib FTP Server Information Disclosure Vulnerability