Home FTP Server is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because the application fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied input. Exploiting this issue allows an authenticated user to create directories outside the FTP root directory, which may lead to other attacks. Home FTP Server 220.127.116.11 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Titan FTP Server directory traversal
- XM Easy Personal FTP Server Multiple Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- SurgeFTP 'surgeftpmgr.cgi' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Titan FTP Server Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Freefloat FTP Server Directory Directory Traversal Vulnerability