According to its version number, the remote version of the Home Web Server is prone to a denial-of-service vulnerability because it fails to adequately handle malformed HTTP requests. Attackers can exploit this issue to cause the graphical interface of the server to stop responding, denying service to the administrator. Home Web Server 220.127.116.11 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Partial HTTP Requests DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 'plugin-key.kdb' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- HServer Webserver Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- httpdASM Directory Traversal Vulnerability