This host is running HP System Management Homepage (SMH) and is prone to multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to to gain sensitive information or cause denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to HP System Management Homepage (SMH) version 7.0 or later, For updates refer to http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/servers/management/agents/index.html
The flaws are due to multiple unspecified errors, which allows attackers to gain sensitive information or cause denial of service via unknown vectors.
HP System Management Homepage (SMH) version prior to 7.0
- Google Chrome Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- NCH Software Axon 2.13 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- ownCloud Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities -03 May14
- ASUS RT-N56U Wireless Router 'QIS_wizard.htm' Password Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- MediaWiki Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability