HP System Management Homepage is prone to multiple Vulnerabilities. 1. An HTTP response-splitting vulnerability. Attackers can leverage this issue to influence or misrepresent how web content is served, cached, or interpreted. This could aid in various attacks that try to entice client users into a false sense of trust. 2. An unspecified remote information-disclosure vulnerability. Remote attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may lead to further attacks. HP System Management Homepage versions prior to 6.2 are vulnerable.
Updates are available please see the references for more information.
- Ezhometech Ezserver Long 'GET' Request Stack Overflow Vulnerability
- RDS / MDAC Vulnerability (msadcs.dll) located
- Zeus Web Server 'SSL2_CLIENT_HELLO' Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Xerver HTTP Server Web Administration Denial of Service Vulnerability
- httpdx 'USER' Command Remote Format String Vulnerability