The host is running HServer Webserver and is prone to multiple directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to improper validation of URI containing '..\..\' sequences, which allows attackers to read arbitrary files via directory traversal attacks.
HServer webserver version 0.1.1
- Apache Tomcat 'sort' and 'orderBy' Parameters Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Account Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IIS 5.0 Sample App reveals physical path of web root