The host is running HServer Webserver and is prone to multiple directory traversal vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaws are due to improper validation of URI containing '..\..\' sequences, which allows attackers to read arbitrary files via directory traversal attacks.
HServer webserver version 0.1.1
- Codebrws.asp Source Disclosure Vulnerability
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Kolibri Webserver 'HEAD' Request Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011