This host is running HTTP File Server and is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow an attacker to insert arbitrary HTML and script code and execute arbitrary PHP code. Impact Level: Application
Update to version 2.3 or later, For updates refer to http://www.rejetto.com/hfs
- An input passed to 'search' parameter is not properly sanitized before being returned to the user. - An error due to the '~upload ' script allowing the upload of files with arbitrary extensions to a folder inside the webroot can be exploited to execute arbitrary PHP code by uploading a malicious PHP script.
HttpFileServer version 2.2f and prior
- Null HTTPd Server Content-Length HTTP Header Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- CERN httpd CGI name heap overflow
- JBoss Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Serva32 Directory Traversal and Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows Media Services ISAPI Extension Code Execution Vulnerabilities