HTTP File Server is prone to multiple vulnerabilities including a security- bypass issue and a denial-of-service issue. Exploiting these issues will allow an attacker to download files from restricted directories within the context of the application or cause denial-of-service conditions.
Reportedly the vendor has fixed the issue. Please see the references for more information.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability
- CUPS Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- HServer Webserver Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities