The 'httpdx' program is prone to a directory-traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue allows an authenticated user to create directories outside the FTP root directory, which may lead to other attacks. This issue affects httpdx 1.5 other versions may also be affected.
- ProFTPD Prior To 1.3.3g Use-After-Free Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS FTP Server Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- FreeBSD and OpenBSD 'ftpd' NULL Pointer Dereference Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- BlackJumboDog FTP server multiple command overflow
- RhinoSoft Serv-U FTP Server TEA Decoder Remote Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability