The 'httpdx' program is prone to multiple remote buffer-overflow vulnerabilities because the application fails to perform adequate boundary-checks on user-supplied data. An attacker can exploit these issues to execute arbitrary code within the context of the affected application. Failed exploit attempts will result in a denial-of-service condition. These issues affect httpdx 0.5b other versions may also be affected.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- SmartFTP Filename Processing Unspecified Vulnerability
- Serv-U Denial of Service and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- ProFTPD Prior To 1.3.3g Use-After-Free Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- httpdx Multiple Commands Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Smallftpd FTP Server Multiple Requests Denial of Service Vulnerability