The remote host is running the Hummingbird Connectivity FTP server. It was possible to shut down the remote FTP server by issuing a XCWD command followed by a too long argument. This problem allows an attacker to prevent the remote site from sharing some resources with the rest of the world.
Upgrade to a newer version when available
- Squid Proxy Cache ICAP Adaptation Denial of Service Vulnerability
- TYPSoft FTP Server 'APPE' and 'DELE' Commands DOS Vulnerability
- ISC BIND 9 'RRSIG' Record Type Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Cisco VPN Client for Windows 'StartServiceCtrlDispatche' Local Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Malwarebytes-Anti-Exploit Denial Of Service (Windows)