The remote host is running the Hummingbird Connectivity FTP server. It was possible to shut down the remote FTP server by issuing a XCWD command followed by a too long argument. This problem allows an attacker to prevent the remote site from sharing some resources with the rest of the world.
Upgrade to a newer version when available
- Microsoft IIS FTP Server 'ls' Command DOS Vulnerability
- Wireshark Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - July 12 (Mac OS X)
- Perl Denial of Service Vulnerability Jan 2015 (Windows)
- Wireshark SMB PIPE Dissector Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- PHP pdo_sql_parser.re 'PDO' extension DoS vulnerability (Windows)